- The website automatically collects only information contained in cookies.
2. Files (cookies) are text files that are stored on the website user’s end device. They are intended for using the website pages. First of all, they contain the name of the website of their origin, their unique number, and storage time on the end device.
3. The website operator is an entity that places cookies on the user’s end device and has access to them.
- matching the content of the website to the individual preferences of the user, first of all, these files recognize his device in order to display the page according to his preferences;
- preparing statistics that help to learn about the preferences and behavior of users, the analysis of these statistics is anonymous and allows you to adjust the content and appearance of the website to the prevailing trends, statistics are also used to assess the popularity of the website;
- logging in to the website;
- maintaining the user’s login on each subsequent page of the website.
5. The website uses two basic types of files (cookies) – session and permanent. Session files are temporary, they are stored until you leave the website (by entering another page, logging out or turning off the browser). Permanent files are stored on the user’s end device until they are deleted by the user or for the time specified in their settings.
6. The user may at any time change the settings of his browser to block the use of files (cookies) or obtain information about their placement in his device each time. Other available options can be checked in the settings of your web browser. It should be remembered that most browsers are set by default to accept saving files (cookies) on the end device.
7. The website operator informs that changes to the settings in the user’s web browser may limit access to some functions of the website’s website.
8. The files (cookies) used by the website (placed on the user’s end device) may be made available to its partners and the advertiser cooperating with it.
9. Information on the settings of web browsers is available in its menu (help) or on the website of its manufacturer.
10. More detailed information on files (cookies) is available on the websiteszystociasteczkach.pl
Information obligation under article 13 of the GDPR
1.Who is the administrator of your personal data?
The administrator, and also the entity deciding how your personal data will be used, is
M S Fashions
Aleje Jerozolimskie 65/79
Owner of the online store www.houseoftudor.eu
If you need more information about the processing of your personal data, write to: email@example.com
2. How did we get your data?
You provided them to us when completing and accepting the registration form in our store www.houseoftudor.eu
3. What is the purpose and legal basis for the processing of your personal data by us?
We process your personal data because it is necessary to perform the contract concluded with you, including:
enabling the provision of electronic services and full use of our store
setting up and managing your account
handling complaints in our store (in case you make such a complaint)
handling requests that you send to us (e.g. via the contact form);
contacting you, including for purposes related to the provision of services.
4. What data is collected by the online store when registering and making purchases?
The online store will collect from you the following personal data via the Website and other forms of communication, in the case of purchases and the registration process on the Website:
surname and name,
correspondence address, if different from the registered address,
Providing the above data is voluntary. If for some reason you do not provide this personal data, unfortunately we will not be able to conclude a contract with you, and consequently you will not be able to use our store.
You have the right to access your personal data and the right to correct it. In order to exercise this right, please use the options within your account or from the e-mail address indicated above.
5. Customer rights to www.houseoftudor.eu in the field of processed data?
We guarantee the fulfillment of all your rights under the general regulation on the protection of personal data, such as:
Right of access
- Each person is entitled to obtain from the administrator (e.g. by means of an inquiry sent by e-mail whether he processes his personal data).
Correction of your data:
- When you notice that your data is incorrect or incomplete
Deletion of your data (“right to be forgotten”):
- Your data will no longer be necessary for the purposes for which it was collected or otherwise processed.
- You will withdraw your consent to data processing and there is no other legal basis for the processing.
- You object to the processing of personal data and there are no overriding, legally justified grounds for processing.
- Your data will be processed unlawfully.
- Personal data must be removed in order to comply with the legal obligation provided for in EU law or the law of the Member State to which the controller is subject.
At the moment when a person requests the deletion of data and at least one of the circumstances indicated above occurs, the administrator is obliged to delete personal data.
Data processing restriction:
- When you notice that your data is incorrect, you may request that the processing of your data be limited for a period allowing for the verification of data correctness.
- Personal data will be processed unlawfully
Data portability request:
- The data subject has the right to receive the personal data that has been provided to the Administrator in a commonly used machine-readable format and has the right to send this personal data to another administrator without any obstacles from the administrator who is currently entrusted with the data, if:
a) Processing takes place on the basis of your consent or an agreement concluded with you.
b) Processing is carried out by automated means.
To object to the processing of your personal data:
- When you notice that the processing of your personal data is based on a legitimate interest or for statistical purposes, and the objection is justified by the particular situation in which you have found yourself,
- Your personal data is processed for direct marketing purposes, including profiling for this purpose.
Remember that you can exercise your right to object from May 25, 2018.
6. Who do we share your personal data with?
In order to perform the contract, the online store may share the data collected from you with partners, including those with which the store fulfills its obligations, such as courier companies, payment system operators or companies handling complaints.
In addition, the information you provide may be made available to competent public authorities, if required by applicable law.
7. How long do we keep your personal data?
We store the customer’s personal data for an indefinite period, but at least 5 years resulting from legal provisions, in particular tax and accounting. For marketing purposes, for the duration of the contract or until you object to such processing, depending on which of these events occurs first.
8. Do we transfer your data to countries outside the European Economic Area?
Your personal data will be transferred outside the European Economic Area to Google LLC based on appropriate legal safeguards, which are standard contractual clauses for the protection of personal data, approved by the European Commission.