Regulations of the online store
Regulations for the use of the website “https://www.houseoftudor.eu/”
The online store selling by mail order at www.houseoftudor.eu is the property of the company:
MONIKA & SUNEEL FASHIONS S.C. MONIKA AHUDŻA, SUNEEL AHUJA
Aleje Jerozolimskie 65/79,
Store correspondence address:
House Of Tudor
Warsaw Marriott Hotel
Aleje Jerozolimskie 65/79,
Godziny otwarcia Pn-Pt: 10-17.
(+48) 602 292 780
Article 1. General provisions
- These regulations define the rules for the provision of tailoring services via the Internet to users of the website located in the domain https://www.houseoftudor.eu/.
- These regulations define in particular:
- types and scope of services provided electronically,
- types and scope of services provided electronically,
- technical requirements necessary to use the website https://www.houseoftudor.eu/,
- the complaint procedure.
- House of Tudor Service Provider based in Warsaw, ul. al. Jerozolimskie 65/78, entered into the Register of Entrepreneurs kept by the District Court for the Capital City of Warsaw in Warsaw,
- Customer or Service Recipient – an entity using the Website to conclude an Agreement,
- Consumer – a natural person who is a consumer within the meaning of 211 of the Civil Code of April 23, 1964 (i.e. j. Of December 17, 2013),
- Website – a website run by the Service Provider located in the domain /www.houseoftudor.eu through which Agreements are concluded,
- Regulations – these Regulations for the use of the website “https://www.houseoftudor.eu/”,
- Services – performance at the request of and for the benefit of the Customer of a work in the form of sewing a suit or other part of clothing, according to the pattern provided by the Service Provider, for remuneration and in accordance with the rules set out in the Regulations, and delivery of the Goods resulting from the provision of the Service to the Customer,
- Goods – suits and other parts of clothing indicated by the Service Provider on the Website, made by the Service Provider as part of the Service, on the terms specified on the Website and these Regulations,
- Agreement – an agreement for the performance of the Goods indicated in the Order concluded between the Service Provider and the Customer on the terms specified in the Regulations,
- The day of concluding the Agreement – the date specified in § 2 section 5 below,
- Commercial information – information about products, services made available through the Website, as well as promotional campaigns used by the Service Provider, sent by the Service Provider to the Customer who agreed to it,
- Act – the Act on the protection of certain consumer rights and on liability for damage caused by a dangerous product of March 2, 2000 (i.e. of September 14, 2012, Journal of Laws of 2012, item 1225),
- Order – an order form filled in by the Customer, made available on the Website by the Service Provider,
- Working days – days from Monday to Friday, excluding public holidays.
- The Customer accepts these Regulations in the process of placing an order for the Service Provider to perform the Service.
- The Service Provider provides the Customers with a Service with properties individually determined by the Customer, which is ordered and provided remotely via the Website, on dates and on the terms specified in these Regulations.
- The services are provided for the remuneration indicated on the Website.
- Information about the Goods, incl. descriptions, prices constitute an invitation to conclude an Agreement by the Customer, within the meaning of art. 71 of the Civil Code, in accordance with the provisions of the Regulations.
- The services will be provided only in Poland.
- The client may be an adult natural person, legal person or organizational unit with legal capacity.
Article 2. Conclusion and termination of the Agreement.
- Prior to ordering the Service, the Customer confirms these Regulations in the manner indicated by the Service Provider on the Website.
- The Customer orders the Service by completing and approving the Order form provided by the Service Provider. The Customer is obliged to complete the entire order form and provide all the information required by the Service Provider necessary for the proper performance of the Service, in particular regarding tailoring measurements and other parameters of the Goods required by the Service Provider.
- The orders sent by the Customer constitute the Customer’s offer addressed to the Service Provider for the performance of the Service by the Service Provider with the parameters specified in the order placed by the Customer.
- If the information provided by the Customer regarding the performance of the Service, in particular regarding the parameters of the Goods, is complete and sufficient for the proper performance of the Service, the Service Provider confirms the receipt of the Customer’s order and accepts the Customer’s offer by sending an e-mail message containing the following information to the e-mail address provided by the Customer:
- Indication of the variant of the Service selected by the Customer, including description of the parameters of the Goods, provided in accordance with the Service Provider’s instructions
- Remuneration due to the Service Provider for the performance of the Service,
- The deadline for the performance of the Service by the Service Provider,
- Information on the lack of the Customer’s right to withdraw from the Agreement for the provision of Services by the consumer, pursuant to art. 10 sec. 3 point 4) of the Act.
- The contract is concluded on the day the Customer receives an e-mail with the information indicated in paragraph 4 above.
- The customer receives the information referred to in paragraph 4 above or information about the inability to perform the Service with an indication of the reasons, within 3 business days from the receipt of the Customer’s offer by the Service Provider.
- The Service Provider may refuse to accept the Order and provide Services if the data provided by the Customer in the Order is incomplete, in particular when the Customer has not completed the data indicated as mandatory. In this case, the Service Provider will contact the Customer at the Customer’s e-mail address provided in the Order in order to obtain additional data necessary for the successful submission of the Order. The order is considered to be placed on the day on which the Customer completes the missing data.
- The Service Provider is not responsible for the delay in concluding the Agreement caused by providing an incorrect e-mail address to which, for reasons beyond the Service Provider’s control, it is not possible to send information about the confirmation of receipt of the Order by the Service Provider for a given Service.
- The Customer may cancel the Order sent to the Service Provider only before the Agreement Conclusion Date by sending such information to the Service Provider’s e-mail address.
Article 3. Rules for the provision of Services by the Service Provider
- The condition for the Service Provider to start providing the Service is the Customer’s acceptance of the Regulations and submission of the Order, in accordance with Article 2 above.
- The Service Provider will perform the Service in accordance with the principles of tailoring art, with the care determined by the professional nature of the business conducted by the Service Provider and according to tailoring measurements and other information regarding the parameters of the Goods provided to the Service Provider by the Customer in the Order.
- The service will be performed within 3 days from the Agreement conclusion date. The deadline for the performance of the Service may be extended due to reasons beyond the Service Provider’s control, about which the Customer will be immediately notified. The Service Provider will make every effort to ensure that the total deadline for the performance of the Service does not exceed 30 days from the Agreement date.
- If the Service Provider cannot perform the Service due to even a temporary inability to perform the service with the properties ordered by the Consumer, the Service Provider may release himself from the obligation by fulfilling a substitute service corresponding to the same quality and purpose and for the same remuneration informing the Customer about his right not to accept this service and withdraw from the contract with the return of the items at the expense of the Service Provider.
- In order to provide the Service Provider with the required information regarding the parameters of the Goods, the Customer is obliged to follow the Service Provider’s instructions on the Website when placing the Order. In particular, the Customer is obliged to strictly follow the Service Provider’s instructions for collecting and providing the Service Provider with tailoring measurements necessary to sew the Goods ordered by the Customer.
- The Service is performed only on the basis of the information provided by the Customer in the order form. The Service Provider is not responsible to the Customer or any third party for the correctness and reliability of the information provided by the Customer. In case of doubts as to the reliability and correctness of the information provided by the Customer, the Service Provider will attempt to contact the Customer in order to verify the information received.
- Goods sewn by the Service Provider as part of the Service are delivered to the Customer via a professional courier company. If, upon receipt of the goods, the Customer notices damage to the parcel, he may request the courier to draw up a damage report, provide the Customer with a copy of such a report and immediately notify the Service Provider of this fact.
Article 4. Technical requirements necessary to use the Website
1. The Customer is entitled to use the Website, including placing Orders for Services 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. 2. The technical requirements necessary for cooperation with the ICT system used by the Service Provider are as follows:
- Client’s access to the Internet,
- having an e-mail account,
- a web browser that allows you to display HTML documents on the computer screen with the option to accept cookies (cookies).
- use of the Windows operating system or similar, enabling the use of the web browsers indicated above.
Article 5. Withdrawal from the Agreement
- In carrying out the obligation under Art. 9 sec. 1 point 6) of the Act, the Service Provider informs that the right to withdraw from a distance contract is not available in the following cases:
- Provision of services commenced with the consent of the consumer, before the expiry of the period referred to in Art. 7 sec. 1 of the Act,
- Concerning audio and visual recordings and saved on IT data carriers after the consumer has removed their original packaging,
- Service contracts for which remuneration depends solely on price movements in the financial market,
- Declarations about the properties specified by the consumer in his order or closely related to his person,
- Services which, due to their nature, cannot be returned or whose subject deteriorates quickly,
- Delivering the press,
- Gambling services.
- Due to the fact that the Customer who is a Consumer receives a benefit with the properties specified by him, the Customer who is a Consumer is not entitled to withdraw from the concluded Agreement.
- The Customer is not entitled to cancel the Order after it has been accepted by the Service Provider. At the request of the Customer and in exceptional cases, the Service Provider may, however, consent to the termination of the Agreement before the Service Provider starts to perform the Service.
Article 6. Commercial information
- The Service Provider may send the Service Recipient who has agreed to it, Commercial Information.
- If the Customer agrees, the Service Provider will also be entitled to send the Customer Commercial Information regarding current promotions and offers of products and services, both for the Service Provider and its business partners.
- The Customer’s consent to receive Commercial Information may be granted by him, in particular, by providing his e-mail address for this purpose or by checking the appropriate box on the Website’s website.
- The Service Recipient is entitled to withdraw consent to receive commercial information from the Service Provider at any time by sending information about the Customer’s withdrawal of consent to receive commercial information to the following e-mail address: email@example.com.
Article 7. Payment methods and costs of providing the Services
- The remuneration for the provision of Services indicated on the Website includes all required taxes, including VAT.
- The prices of providing the Services do not include the costs of delivery of the Goods to the Customers. The costs of delivery of the Goods are indicated in the process of placing by the Customer, before the Customer makes the final decision to place an Order for the Service.
- The Service Provider may introduce promotions consisting in exempting all or part of Customers from the costs of delivery of the Goods in whole or in part, about which Customers will be informed on the Website.
- Payments for Services may be made according to the Customer’s choice:
- via the payment service indicated by the Service Provider – Dotpay.pl
- by internet transfer, and PayPal
- or on delivery “cash on delivery”.
- The Service Provider does not charge additional fees for transactions made in connection with the Agreement concluded between the Service Provider and the owner of the payment service.
- The Service Provider documents the conclusion of the Agreement and the receipt of payments from the Customer in accordance with the applicable provisions of law.
Article 8. Delivery and payment
FORMS OF PAYMENT AND DELIVERY COSTS
We ship the goods via the InPost courier company and by Polish post. There are two options for purchasing the goods – after payment to the account and cash on delivery.
After the payment: – via the courier company InPost – PLN 18 (applies to all products); – pickup at parcel lockers via Inpost – PLN 15 (applies to all products); – foreign shipments – PLN 100
Cash on delivery: – via InPost courier companies – PLN 20 (applies to all products); – pickup at parcel lockers via Inpost – PLN 20 (applies to all products); – does not apply to foreign shipments
If you choose the option “after payment”, the payment deadline is two weeks, after this time, in the absence of payment, the order is canceled.
The houseoftudor.eu store reserves the right to change the shipping costs in exceptional situations and in the case of special products, as well as to refuse to ship the order on delivery (e.g. in the case of previous problems with the execution of orders, incorrect data or high value of the order).
Article 9. Complaints
- Customers who are Consumers are entitled to submit complaints regarding the Goods received as part of the provision of Services in the event of non-compliance of the goods with the Agreement. In accordance with applicable law, in the event of individual agreement of the consumer goods, it is consistent with the contract, if it corresponds to the description provided by the Service Provider, and if it is suitable for the purpose specified by the Customer at the conclusion of the contract.
- Customers who are not Consumers are entitled to submit complaints regarding the Services provided on the terms specified in the relevant provisions of law.
- Customers who intend to file a complaint send a complaint form along with the advertised Goods to the following address: HOUSE OF TUDOR., HOTEL MARRIOTT WARSAW, AL. JEROZOLIMSKIE 65/79, 00-697 Warsaw. The complaint should indicate the date of conclusion of the Agreement, description of the Good and a brief description of the defect in the Good or the Service performed.
- The customer will receive information on the method of considering the complaint within 14 days from the date of receipt by the Service Provider of the complaint form and the advertised goods.
- If the complaint is accepted, the Service Provider will restore the Goods to the condition compliant with the Agreement within an appropriate period, no later than within 30 days from the date of sending the Customer information about the acceptance of the complaint and the method of its settlement.
- If the defects of the Goods are of such a type that their removal will entail excessive costs or the Service Provider is not able to remove the defects within the time limit indicated in paragraph 5 above, the Customer may withdraw from the contract if the defects are significant, and if the defects are irrelevant, the Customer is entitled to demand a reduction in the remuneration for the performance of the Service in an appropriate proportion. The same applies to the event that the Service Provider has not removed the defects within the time limit set by the Customer.
Article 10. Customers’ personal data
- The administrator of the Customers’ personal data within the meaning of the Act of August 29, 1997 on the Protection of Personal Data (ie Journal of Laws of 2002, No. 101, item 926, as amended) is the Service Provider.
- The personal data provided by the Customer is used by the Service Provider for the proper provision of the Services, as well as for statistical purposes (testing the quality of service and customer satisfaction). If the Customer has consented to it in a separate statement, the Customer’s personal data will be processed by the Service Provider also for the purposes of marketing the Services of the Service Provider and its business partners, in accordance with the Act of August 29, 1997 on the Protection of Personal Data (Journal of Laws No. 133, item 883 as amended).
- Customers’ personal data are processed in accordance with the requirements specified in the relevant legal provisions, in particular the Act of August 29, 1997 on the protection of personal data (Journal of Laws No. 133, item 883, as amended) and implementing acts to this Act.
- The Service Provider takes the necessary steps to protect the Customers’ personal data against unauthorized access by third parties, as well as against their destruction or disintegration. The security measures applied in this respect by the Service Provider comply with the requirements of the relevant provisions of law.
- In order to properly provide the Services, the personal data of Clients may be entrusted to third parties for processing.
- The customer has the right to access their personal data and the right to request their update or change.
Article 11. Risks related to the use of the Internet. Customer obligations.
- The Service Provider informs that the provision of services via the Internet involves certain risks for the Customer, in particular: (i) the possibility of being exposed to cracking or phishing (catching passwords) – in the IT context, phishing means a technique of breaking security (cracking), used for Obtaining personal and confidential information for the purpose of identity theft by sending false electronic messages resembling deceptively authentic; (ii) the possibility of being exposed to other unwanted or “malicious” software, performing unintended actions by the user, not falling within the limits of the definitions listed above, and known as: wabbit, trojan, backdoor, exploit, rootkit, keylogger, dialer, hoax; (iii) the possibility of the operation of spyware, that is, spyware from the user’s Internet activity that installs itself without the user’s knowledge, consent or control.
- The Service Provider takes the necessary steps to minimize the threats and risks referred to in paragraph 1 above in connection with the use of the Website. The Service Provider is not responsible for illegal actions of Customers or third parties, as well as for damages caused to the Customer due to the Customer’s failure to keep confidential the passwords necessary to use the Website.
- It is forbidden for the Customer to provide the Service Provider with illegal content and to use the Website in a manner contrary to the law, decency, infringing personal rights of third parties or legitimate interests of the Service Provider. In the event of a breach by the Customer of the prohibition set out in this paragraph. 3, the Service Provider is entitled to cease providing the Services and to remove the Customer’s profile from the Website.
Article 12. Intellectual Property Rights
- All content of the Website is subject to copyright protection and protection resulting from the relevant provisions of industrial property law. Customers are not entitled to use the Website in a different way and for a purpose other than specified in the Regulations, in particular, they are not entitled to copy and use for private or commercial purposes photos, designs, texts or other works published on the Website.
- The Customer is entitled to use the Website and its content only in the manner specified in these Regulations, in order to conclude and perform the Agreement.
- In the event of a breach by the Customer of the prohibitions in paragraph 1 and 3 above, the Service Provider will be entitled to immediately remove the Customer’s profile from the Website, if the Service Provider allows the Customer to register on the Website, cease the provision of Services and pursue claims against the Customer specified by applicable law.
Article 13. Final Provisions
- The Regulations, along with the Order for the provision of Services submitted by the Customer and confirmation of the Order acceptance sent by the Service Provider in accordance with art. 2 clause 4, constitutes the rights and obligations of the Parties to the Agreement.
- The Service Provider provides the Customer with the Regulations before concluding the Agreement, also in a manner that allows its acquisition, recording and reproduction of its content.
- In the event of a conflict between the provisions of the Regulations and the provisions individually agreed between the parties and confirmed in the acceptance of the Order sent by the Service Provider in accordance with art. 2 clause 4 (contractual provisions), the contractual provisions are binding.
- In matters not covered by the above Regulations, the relevant provisions of Polish law shall apply.
- Amendments to the Regulations will be announced on the Website. Amendments to the Regulations do not affect the scope of rights and obligations of the Parties to the Agreements concluded before the amendment to the Regulations (the existing provisions of the Regulations shall apply to them).
- In relation to Clients who are not Consumers, in the event of disputes related to the performance of the Agreement, the competent court will be the court competent for the seat of the Service Provider.
The regulations in the above wording are valid from 01/10/2014.